Halloween Fun Round Up
Halloween is just around the corner! I can’t wait to get bags and bags and BAGS of candy (we live in a cul-de-sac neighborhood now) and sit on my front porch seeing all the costumes!
But to help get you there – here are some fun ideas – no matter what you’re looking for!
- Elf on a Shelf – Steph is always coming up with cute ideas and she made her little one into an Elf on a Shelf for Halloween! Shut up! It’s too cute!
- Skeletons – This one is a little more complicated – but my friend Katie even gave us the pattern to make her kids little skeletons for Halloween!
- Scarecrow – So my girl Casey came up with this idea for herself – but you could easily translate this to the kids as well! Isn’t she adorable?!
- Nutter Mummies – the original and the best – my friend Stephanie at Plain Chicken came up with this idea and I love it because it’s easy and adorable!
- Halloween Pizzas – this comes from my blog and it’s a favorite every year! It’s really easy and the kids can get involved!
- Caramel Corn Popcorn Balls – this one’s a little less freaky and a little more delicious! My friend Kelly created these popcorn balls and cheated a bit by started with pre-made caramel corn – then jazzed them up for the party! Fun!
- Bloody Eyeball Cheesecakes - I’m not kidding – Jill is so creative and this one you have to see to believe.
- Sneaky Ghosts – Oh my girl Erin is at it again! This is literally the easiest decoration idea and it’s a little sneaky too! So cute!
- Dollar Store Skeletons – This is the cutest ever! I love how Anna provided so many different ideas for where to hang these funky friends. So cute!
- Ghosts & Candy Corn Jugs – Okay – creativity points for this one – Marci transformed plastic jugs into pumpkins, ghosts and even candy corn. It’s a fun idea for some extra outdoor decorations
- Boo Kits – Treat your neighbors with a Boo Kit! It’s a pretty cute idea from my friend Nedra’s blog! It’s like a May Basket but for Halloween.