This Privacy Notice applies to information, including personal information, collected about you by VocalPoint™ and its affiliated companies and subsidiaries.
Information We Collect
We collect information about you from a variety of sources, including:
- Information we collect from you directly.
- Information we collect about you when you visit our site, use our services, or view our online advertisements.
- Information we collect about you from other sources, such as commercially available sources.
All the information we collect about you may be combined to help us tailor our communications to you and to develop world-class products and services.
The following are examples of information we may collect directly from you:
- Name, email address, postal address.
- Username and password.
- Phone number or mobile number.
- Date of birth.
- Other information about you and your family such as gender or product use preferences and/or behaviors.
- Biometrics collected during volunteer consumer research studies (such as facial expression recognition, heart rate, and skin condition)
- Demographic information.
- Payment information (such as a credit card).
- Future communication preferences
- Contact information for friends you may wish us to contact. When you provide us information for these refer a friend messages, we use the information only to send the message you request.
- Your browser type and operating system.
- Web pages you view.
- Links you click.
- IP address.
- Site you visited before coming to our site.
Information we collect from other sources:
We may obtain information about you from other sources, including commercially available sources, such as data aggregators and public databases. The following are examples of information we may collect from other sources.
- Name, postal address.
- Income level.
- Marital status and number of children.
- Your interests such as hobbies and pets.
- Consumer and market research data.
- Purchase behavior.
- Publicly observed data or activities, such as blogs, videos, internet postings, user generated content, and instore shopping behavior.
- We use the information we collect to provide the products and services you request, to tell you about other products and services and to manage our sites and services.
- In general, we do not share your personal information with third-party marketers, unless we have asked for and obtained your explicit consent.
- We may share your information:
- With our third-party service suppliers, including those who work on behalf of VocalPoint™ and our business partners to send you joint communications that we hope you find of interest.
- To protect and defend the right and property of VocalPoint™ (including enforcing our Terms and Conditions).
- When required by law, and/or public authorities.
- If you do not wish to provide your personal information to us, we may not be able to provide the products and services you request, or to tell you about other products and services from brands and companies we partner with.
The following are ways we may use the information we collect about you:
- Send samples, premiums, products and information.
- Help brands develop new products and services.
- Enroll you in contests, programs, or offers you request.
- To provide you with other services that we have offered to you.
- Create and manage your account.
- Process payment for purchases or other services.
- Protect against or identify possible fraudulent transactions.
- Analyze the use of our services and sites.
- Understand how you arrived at our site.
- Enforce our Terms and Conditions and otherwise manage our business.